The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please do NOT use your GW login username or password details here.Also don't use a character name as username. If you think you may have done let us know so we can change it
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Official Guild Wars Wiki
Guild Wiki
PvXwiki
Guild Wars.com
GWshack
Guildwars Guru
Guildwars 2 Guru
Latest Game Updates
Latest topics
» OMG Its....
Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 13:38 by iVintage

» Redneck returns?? maybe :D
Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 06:03 by Redneck1799

» Monthly treasure runs!
Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:53 by Undertaker

» Not feeling well
Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime18/3/2010, 14:27 by trapperrandy

» Father Ted's Leave
Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 07:24 by The Honey Bee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ) on your social bookmarking website
Guild Wars™ is a trademark of NCsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
ArenaNet®
©2007 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. ArenaNet, Arena.Net and the ArenaNet logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Spread Firefox Affiliate Button
CCleaner - Freeware Windows Optimization
.CO.NR Free Domain

Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?

Go down 
+4
Fuxijab the warrior
gwens bro
monk all the way
The Honey Bee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Honey Bee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
The Honey Bee

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 21

Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime6/2/2009, 19:34

UrgZ has a few officer possitions I'm looking to fill over the next month. If you are interested, please read on, and reply to this thread. There are several criteria

UrgZ officers have to meet to be eligible:

Arrow Good knowlegde about the Game
Arrow Play Guild Wars Actively
Arrow Friendly to other members
Arrow Helpful to other members
Arrow Recruit new members from outside the alliance, We'd like to see 1 recruit a day.
Arrow Mature attitude
Arrow 1 Month minimum in the guild

All officers are expected to uphold and enforce the guild and alliance rules at all times, keep Alliance and Guild Chat up at all times, not act in anger to kick members, or ever rage-quit the guild.

Keep in mind that not everyone who applies will be taken as an officer. This doesn't
mean you are of lesser value to the guild, so please don't be discouraged or leave the guild because of it. Officer positions open up regularly as members move on to explore other aspects of the game. Loyalty and longstanding membership give one a MUCH better chance at filling these openings. Remember, a guild without awesome members isn't an awesome guild (which is our ultimate goal).

Please give your MAIN SCREEN NAME, the reason for your interest in becoming an officer of UrgZ, your qualifications for the position, the timezone you live in, and any other relevant information you think we should know about you. Only people who respond to this thread will be considered for this position.

~UrgZ Council.

Plz answer to the topic if ure interested!

Last edited by The Honey Bee on 21/8/2009, 20:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
monk all the way

Male
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime19/10/2009, 09:12

Yo its Mo N K
Time zone GMT 0

Good knowlegde about the Game? yes been playing for a good 2 years.
Play Guild Wars Actively? iam on most of the time.
Friendly to other members / Helpful to other members? iam friendly n help out as much as I can then a guild member or ally needs help.
favorites are to DSC AB FA QJ and much more.
Been with the guild 3 months Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gwens bro

gwens bro

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : 1/4 mile racing

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime19/10/2009, 13:03

Hi All,

Main char is Gwens Bro
I've been playing GW for a little over 4 years
I will help any time I'm on and I can.
I have enjoyed chatting with several of you since i have joined.

Completed just about everything in game except urgoz, the deep and DOA
I'm in Texas so my time zone is GMT-6(central standard time for Americans)
I try to be a calming influence for heated dicussions in Alliance chat.

Remember this is a game and we are here to have fun!
Back to top Go down
Fuxijab the warrior

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime22/10/2009, 06:16

Hey bossy Smile

Hi my name is chris, and u know me most likely as fuxijab the warrior Smile

Iv had this account for about 4 years, and i have some experience of officer work before with another big guild Smile ..and im a active and happy player Razz, and i can olny say that i know much about factions and proph, not as much of Nf but still learning Wink.. and not at all about eotn im afraid, its the olny game i dont have in the colletion:x

i like to help ppl with all kind of things, if they need help with money problems to mission, u name it, doing most of the stuff for fun or just to help:)

Iv been in this guild for about 3 months all together, but got kicked a month ago when i was on vacation with my family, so i asked Teddy to invite me agian when i got home, and now im back in action Very Happy haha sunny

Chris / sweden Laughing
Back to top Go down
orkney2008

Taurus Rabbit
Job/hobbies : a cera asistant hobbies????????bear?:)

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime28/10/2009, 12:53

my name is patrick in game name shmu shmu or rising most which people no me as. I would like to be an oficer becuse i would like the power lol joke. Two or 3 people in the guild have alredy said i should try for oficer. Im proberly one of the most active mebers of the guild even tho i have only been with you for almost two months im always happy to help a felow guildy if i can out. I do dcs when i can and lots of AB,FA,JQ all my faction gose to the guild. I love to do urgoz i have 7 caricters so of which 5 are all lv 20 so i can do most things a monk includes them and my sin can run almost any were. I have all campaigns and have prity much rinsed alll cop missions i like doing dungon runs two
and would like to start organiing some runs with guild's and aliance

scotland G.M.T
Back to top Go down
Dark Shadowwhipper

Dark Shadowwhipper

Male
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Cop

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime2/11/2009, 01:28

He, I'm Dark Shadowwhipper, aka Ken the Brave W.

I've been playin' for lil' over a year.
I've been in the guild 1 month,.
I'm friendly, and I don't like to piss off anyone.
I'll Help if possible.
I can recruit.
I play GW active, 6 out of 7 days ( unless in vacation )
I have mature attitude.

About me: My real name is Matti, but you can call me Matt, Dark or Ken.
I speak English good, but still having lil' troubles with abbreviations and some words. lol! GMT +2

Good luck for all other officer pursuers. =)
Back to top Go down
DalumDK

Male
Pisces Pig
Job/hobbies : Playing Bass, Guitar and Drums! MUSIC = LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 09:33

Hello ello....

Im Dalum The Archer... Derek, we know eachother veeeery well. I have almost played GW in almost 2 years. And i have been officer a few times.. And im back, again.
Mostly mature
played for 2,75 years
know the game in and out
Friendly is my name
Helpful if its important
i've started playing again, so activity wont be a problem ;-)
Recruiting wont be a problem either, only if needed
Actully i joined this guild on the day it was started. Just had to leave 2 times because, more important things in life, for example, my dad got sick..
So take me if you want!

Regards Dalum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDeath

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 17:40

Hello, Main Characters: James Wnineoneone, Milk And Cookieswoo & Fail Build Lolz

Been in the guild for just over 2months now.

Been playing guild wars for over 2 years now.

My time zone is in accordance with GMT as I live in the U.K.

I always try to help members when I am on if they are struggling or want a new build etc.

I am always friendly to other members as we are part of a group and fighting within

achieves nothing.

Maturity and recruitment I will have no problem with as i used to be an officer in some large

guilds before coming to UrgZ.

I wish to become an officer so that hopefully I will be able to bring more variety and

flexibility to the guild through a more PvP style of play. This will allow our guild members to

get a better experience and may find more excitement from the game.

The PvP styles i would like to include more into our guilds routine are GvG and HA.

As I said previously I used to be an officer in some large guilds, and my positions within

those guilds were as a PvP representative for the guilds.

I have lots of experience in GvG - I used to run a backline monk in GvG and organise the

GvG's by myself, this demonstrates my ability to work on this as an individual so I will not

need to bother other officers for help in setting up a GvG, merely ask them if they would like

to join in Razz

P.S. Sorry for the length of my application XD

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Fail Build Lolz/ James Wnineoneone / Milk And Cookieswoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?   Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in becoming an Officer of UrgZ?
Page 1 of 1