The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please do NOT use your GW login username or password details here.Also don't use a character name as username. If you think you may have done let us know so we can change it
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Official Guild Wars Wiki
Guild Wiki
PvXwiki
Guild Wars.com
GWshack
Guildwars Guru
Guildwars 2 Guru
Latest Game Updates
Latest topics
» OMG Its....
GvG anyone? Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 13:38 by iVintage

» Redneck returns?? maybe :D
GvG anyone? Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 06:03 by Redneck1799

» Monthly treasure runs!
GvG anyone? Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:53 by Undertaker

» Not feeling well
GvG anyone? Icon_minitime18/3/2010, 14:27 by trapperrandy

» Father Ted's Leave
GvG anyone? Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 07:24 by The Honey Bee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ) on your social bookmarking website
Guild Wars™ is a trademark of NCsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
ArenaNet®
©2007 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. ArenaNet, Arena.Net and the ArenaNet logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Spread Firefox Affiliate Button
CCleaner - Freeware Windows Optimization
.CO.NR Free Domain

GvG anyone?

Go down 
+9
Jaseal
Granny
Princessmisery
Atrax_Drango
Bringer of Dizzeath
dreambreaker
Invoker Of Love
Kaden
Saint-Aka-Gavin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : musician/lifeliver

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 11:59

Sup everyone! i was looking to see if anyone out there is interested in a GvG. i do have exp as a caller, frontline , backline, runner.. Teambuilder is a must. Vent is also a req but not a must we'll try to work around it. We would train of course before entering. We would also decide what team build(thats where teambuilder comes in) we would use and who would be the best at each position. If your scared and afraid you might be nooby at it, dont worry we all started from scratch, i will do my best as with others that participate to teach you all we can. Please feel free to reply with any questions . This is a work in progress not a rush to go fight. Ty for your intrest.

G
Back to top Go down
Kaden

Kaden

Male
Taurus Snake
Number of posts : 33

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 21:36

Mmmm sounds interesting and might keep me in GW a little longer. I'll go for it.

Qualifications: :-P (Acting like it's an interview)
Top 200 GvG Midliner mainly & Backup monk are what I use to run,.
Don't ask me to frontline, I'm good at it but I feel like a waste when I'm not in mid.
I'm pretty much a walking Guildwiki I've been playing for 4 years so I know almost everything about skills & skill synergy.

Edit: You know what, you know what I can do so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime21/3/2009, 23:45

Well hell, thats awesome your down Kris! killer addition.
Back to top Go down
Invoker Of Love

Invoker Of Love

Male
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : Archery, GW and relaxing with my friends

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 03:38

I'd Like to join too. But... I have never done it so.... Tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
Kaden

Kaden

Male
Taurus Snake

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 09:29

Don't worry about it too much Invoker, you'll learn pretty fast once we start doing it. Hardest part is finding what you're good at and most comfortable with. ex Midline/Backline/Frontline.....And Shhhhh! My name is Kaden, don't want these weridos to know my real name, they might stalk me greatness or something.
Back to top Go down
dreambreaker

dreambreaker

Male
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Professional Photographer

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 15:56

i'd like to
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime22/3/2009, 21:15

awesome guys, we'll get a few more of course and than we'll start speaking about a course of action.

G
Back to top Go down
Invoker Of Love

Invoker Of Love

Male
Gemini Dog

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime23/3/2009, 00:59

OK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bringer of Dizzeath

Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : student

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime23/3/2009, 07:32

I would like to join, I have a bunch of characters and can be a frontliner if needed.
Back to top Go down
Atrax_Drango

Number of posts : 3

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime23/3/2009, 18:34

Me would also join when i end my max kurz Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime23/3/2009, 21:56

Also everyone, it would be wise to have a empty pvp chara slot. Depending on what anyone runs you would wanna leave your options open. Pve charas are fine if they have max and perfect everything required to use for each build. Any questions? Ask away!
G
Back to top Go down
Princessmisery

Scorpio Dog
Number of posts : 2

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 02:19

I have GvG'd with a few guilds. [kiSu] and [NiTe], mostly. I'm great front/midline. But hey as long as we're talking about this, what about HA? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: GVG   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 12:40

Hello everyone. Kaden an I have complied the builds for the GVG. It''s common balanced team with offenisve and defensive capabilities. Im sure we'll be fine with some practice. We implore everyone to have a empty pvp character slot open ( it's much easier to make this way ), your ganna need most perfect mods unlocked along with the required skills . We'll all be carrying many different weapon sets, so your ganna need to get use to changing them on a as needed basis. Were ganna practice as much as we can to get everyone use to there build usage. When it comes to who uses what build, it's kinda on a first come first serve basis, not to mention if someone is alittle more attuned to a certain build than it's thiers.

Here are the builds were using. Save them all, to do so you must copy/paste the code in a notepad and go into Guildwars program file/template folder and save. If you cant save or if these happen to be the wrong builds were still ganna go over everything soon so dont worry. Some builds are already called for. If everyone that is interested could please message me your ingame name so i know who your are that would be cool!

OwYS8YITKEaRCEPgzEbaIDBE <--P&H prot monk

<--WOH heal monk

OghjgwMW4SXVLgiCIDZMDThDXMA <---Thunderclap ele/support

OAGiEyk8QYnYRz4ZGbYW96KA <---Rit flagger/support

OgMU8mLjzcOVtHjqZ28rzrHGBA <--Melandru Ranger

OQhDAowjOFAPQOYGUEqAZgkL <--PowerBlock Mesmer or E surge

OQYTgmILZSqoSkqgp4cQr4nQAAA <-- Shockaxe Warrior

OQgjExTc4QjFgFfFMF8VSiGWJXA <-- BackBreaker Warrior

Thanks for your intrest!

G
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

Male
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : slave... student

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 12:47

Personally i think we should go Lameway x2
http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_SoJ_Lameway
Back to top Go down
Kaden

Kaden

Male
Taurus Snake

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 13:33

There, this is Gavin's build but in a more pretty format and with corrections to some skills and attributes.

Saint-Aka-Gavin wrote:
Hello everyone. Kaden an I have complied the builds for the GVG. It''s common balanced team with offenisve and defensive capabilities. Im sure we'll be fine with some practice. We implore everyone to have a empty pvp character slot open ( it's much easier to make this way ), your ganna need most perfect mods unlocked along with the required skills . We'll all be carrying many different weapon sets, so your ganna need to get use to changing them on a as needed basis. Were ganna practice as much as we can to get everyone use to there build usage. When it comes to who uses what build, it's kinda on a first come first serve basis, not to mention if someone is alittle more attuned to a certain build than it's thiers.

Here are the builds were using. Save them all, to do so you must copy/paste the code in a notepad and go into Guildwars program file/template folder and save. If you cant save or if these happen to be the wrong builds were still ganna go over everything soon so dont worry. Some builds are already called for. If everyone that is interested could please message me your ingame name so i know who your are that would be cool!

Thanks for your intrest!
G

Code: [OQYTgmILZSqoSkqgp4cQr4nQAAA]
[build prof=W/E name="Shock Warrior" air=3 str=12 axe=12][Eviscerate][Body Blow][Disrupting Chop][Bulls Strike][Shock][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Axe Mastery=12+1+1
Strength=12+1
Air Magic=3

Code: [OQgSE5JTAAgFfFMFSi8VGWJX]
[build prof=W/Rt name="Hammer Warrior" str=12 ham=12 res=3][Optional][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Bull's Strike][Flail][Distracting Strike][Enraging Charge][Death Pact Signet][/build]
Hammer Mastery=12+1+1
Strength=12+1
Restoration=3
(Backbreaker, Dev Hammer, or Magebane for Skill#1)

Code: [OgMU8mbizMPVNVzj5wMbyr/aBAA]
[build prof=R/Mo name="MS Ranger" pro=3 exp=12 wil=9 mar=9][Melandru's Shot][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Hunter's Shot][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Marksmenship=12+1+1
Wilderness Survival=9+1
Expertise=9
Protection Prayers=3
(Melandru's Shot has changed. It now cripples and bleeds target if they are moving).

Code: [OghjgwMZYSkDLgiCcDIDDThDXMA]
[build prof=E/Rt name="Thunderclap Support" air=12 ene=6 res=11][Thunderclap][Shell Shock][Gale][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Blinding Flash][Protective Was Kaolai][Air Attunement][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
Air Magic=12+1+1
Restoration=9
Energy Storage=9+1
(Thunderclap has changed. It deals 63 AoE damage and after 3 seconds targeted for & foes adjacent are dazed for 8 seconds, this spell has 25% armor penetration).

Code: [OQhkAgC8gGKyJ4BzAGkBFRFcxA]
[build prof=Me/Rt name="E-surge or Pblock Mesmer" fas=8 dom=12 ins=10 res=2][Optional][Diversion][Shame][Power Leak][Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Inspired Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
Domination=12+1+1
Insperation=10+1
Fast Casting=9+1
(E-surge or Pblock for skill#1)

Code: [OwYS8YITKEaRCEPgzEbaIDBE]
[build prof=Mo/E name="PnH PRot" pro=12 div=12][Peace and Harmony][Spirit Bond][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][/build]
Protaction Prayers=12+1+1
Divine Favor=12+1
(Peace and Harmony has changed. It now removes X amount of conditions and hexes).

Code: [OwYT04XCTSjoBcTjkoeomAZIgAA]
[build prof=Mo/E name="WoH Infuse" hea=12 pro=9 div=9][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Infuse Health][Protective Spirit][Holy Veil][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][/build]
Healing Prayer=12+1+1
Protection Prayer=9+1
Divine Favor=9+1

Code: [OAGiEyk8QYnYRz4ZGbYW96KA]
[build prof=Rt/W name="Rit Flag Runner" res=12 spa=12]["You're All Alone!"][Resilient Weapon][Soothing Memories][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Sprint][/build]
Restoration=12+1+1
Spawning Power=12+1
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 14:23

There ya go, thats all the updated builds.. Thx Kaden..
Granny negatory on the lameway, hince the name lameway...

I think what we got here is a good setup..Me and Kaden went throgh it all. The Skill synergy is good and thats what were looking for.. It's a easy ran team build in my opinion, if the peeps runing each build knew what there doing..
I think we'll do good, lets just try this out and let eveyone get a good fill of what were doing and of course we'll all speak on a new course of action.

G
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 15:45

By the way im running the Thunderclap ele...if certain builds go un wanted i shall run them to the best of my ability....honestly idc....so start calling builds people! than we shall start practice!
Back to top Go down
Jaseal

Jaseal

Male
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 18:01

hey i can run the R/Mo an im up for it wheneva well... its easter break so ill be on quite alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaden

Kaden

Male
Taurus Snake

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime2/4/2009, 18:23

I'll take Mesmer if no one else minds.
Back to top Go down
Invoker Of Love

Invoker Of Love

Male
Gemini Dog

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 09:35

I guess I can try being the WoH monk
Back to top Go down
Kaden

Kaden

Male
Taurus Snake

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime3/4/2009, 09:43

Good, Gavin wanted me to monk but I want other people to get good at it so I can play my favorite PVP class...Mesmer!
Back to top Go down
Nancy

Number of posts : 2

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime4/4/2009, 10:09

Kaden wrote:
There, this is Gavin's build but in a more pretty format and with corrections to some skills and attributes.

Saint-Aka-Gavin wrote:

Thanks for your intrest!
G

Code: [OQYTgmILZSqoSkqgp4cQr4nQAAA]
[build prof=W/E name="Shock Warrior" air=3 str=12 axe=12][Eviscerate][Body Blow][Disrupting Chop][Bulls Strike][Shock][Frenzy][Rush][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Axe Mastery=12+1+1
Strength=12+1
Air Magic=3

Code: [OQgSE5JTAAgFfFMFSi8VGWJX]
[build prof=W/Rt name="Hammer Warrior" str=12 ham=12 res=3][Optional][Crushing Blow][Mighty Blow][Bull's Strike][Flail][Distracting Strike][Enraging Charge][Death Pact Signet][/build]
Hammer Mastery=12+1+1
Strength=12+1
Restoration=3
(Backbreaker, Dev Hammer, or Magebane for Skill#1)

Code: [OgMU8mbizMPVNVzj5wMbyr/aBAA]
[build prof=R/Mo name="MS Ranger" pro=3 exp=12 wil=9 mar=9][Melandru's Shot][Distracting Shot][Savage Shot][Apply Poison][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Hunter's Shot][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Marksmenship=12+1+1
Wilderness Survival=9+1
Expertise=9
Protection Prayers=3
(Melandru's Shot has changed. It now cripples and bleeds target if they are moving).

Code: [OghjgwMZYSkDLgiCcDIDDThDXMA]
[build prof=E/Rt name="Thunderclap Support" air=12 ene=6 res=11][Thunderclap][Shell Shock][Gale][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Blinding Flash][Protective Was Kaolai][Air Attunement][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
Air Magic=12+1+1
Restoration=9
Energy Storage=9+1
(Thunderclap has changed. It deals 63 AoE damage and after 3 seconds targeted for & foes adjacent are dazed for 8 seconds, this spell has 25% armor penetration).

Code: [OQhkAgC8gGKyJ4BzAGkBFRFcxA]
[build prof=Me/Rt name="E-surge or Pblock Mesmer" fas=8 dom=12 ins=10 res=2][Optional][Diversion][Shame][Power Leak][Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Inspired Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
Domination=12+1+1
Insperation=10+1
Fast Casting=9+1
(E-surge or Pblock for skill#1)

Code: [OwYS8YITKEaRCEPgzEbaIDBE]
[build prof=Mo/E name="PnH PRot" pro=12 div=12][Peace and Harmony][Spirit Bond][Guardian][Aura of Stability][Reversal of Fortune][Dismiss Condition][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][/build]
Protaction Prayers=12+1+1
Divine Favor=12+1
(Peace and Harmony has changed. It now removes X amount of conditions and hexes).

Code: [OwYT04XCTSjoBcTjkoeomAZIgAA]
[build prof=Mo/E name="WoH Infuse" hea=12 pro=9 div=9][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Infuse Health][Protective Spirit][Holy Veil][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][/build]
Healing Prayer=12+1+1
Protection Prayer=9+1
Divine Favor=9+1

Code: [OAGiEyk8QYnYRz4ZGbYW96KA]
[build prof=Rt/W name="Rit Flag Runner" res=12 spa=12]["You're All Alone!"][Resilient Weapon][Soothing Memories][Wielder's Boon][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Sprint][/build]
Restoration=12+1+1
Spawning Power=12+1

This will never make out.
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime4/4/2009, 10:55

Dont listen to Nacy guys. Were here to have fun and enjoy ourselves in good ole' GVG match's. Im sorry but theres no room for negativity=bad energy we dont want. Were here to have fun, after all it is a game. This build isn't fail whatsoever, im sure each individual will play at their best ability's and im exicted to GVG with you all!
Back to top Go down
Kia
Officer
Officer

Male
Number of posts : 5

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime4/4/2009, 14:07

If you have any spare slots, im up for GVG. Played for almost 4 years, have all skills for all profs. GVG b4, mainly as mid line or flag runner, but can play most positions, not so good at monking though.
Kia
Back to top Go down
Saint-Aka-Gavin

Male

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime4/4/2009, 21:01

For sure your in Kia! Everyone and anyone is invited to join us.. It's up to you on what u wanna run, atm we dont have a runner, and the 2 W's, and the ranger if my memory serves me right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GvG anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GvG anyone?   GvG anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ) :: The War Room-
Jump to: