The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guild Wars Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please do NOT use your GW login username or password details here.Also don't use a character name as username. If you think you may have done let us know so we can change it
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Official Guild Wars Wiki
Guild Wiki
PvXwiki
Guild Wars.com
GWshack
Guildwars Guru
Guildwars 2 Guru
Latest Game Updates
Latest topics
» OMG Its....
Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 13:38 by iVintage

» Redneck returns?? maybe :D
Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 06:03 by Redneck1799

» Monthly treasure runs!
Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:53 by Undertaker

» Not feeling well
Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime18/3/2010, 14:27 by trapperrandy

» Father Ted's Leave
Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 07:24 by The Honey Bee

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ) on your social bookmarking website
Guild Wars™ is a trademark of NCsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
ArenaNet®
©2007 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. ArenaNet, Arena.Net and the ArenaNet logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Spread Firefox Affiliate Button
CCleaner - Freeware Windows Optimization
.CO.NR Free Domain

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Father Ted

Father Ted

Male
Pisces Rabbit
Number of posts : 16

Aion: The Tower of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 17:57

Heres a clip of the new mmorpg called Aion due out soon. It's already been released in Korea but I suspect thats more of a testing ground before its released in US/Europe.Its another by NCSoft so I was wondering how much,if any, of the graphics engine might be used for GW2

Watch it in HD if you can to see the quality of the graphics

Last edited by Bob The Charrslayer on 23/4/2009, 04:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

Male
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : slave... student

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 13:04

Graphics looks nice. I've seen GW2 screens somewhere(i don't remeber where but i did, maybe even guildwars.com) and they looked very similiar.
I hope GW2 wont be WoW with better graphics. I just want A-Net to save everything what's the best in GW. I don't really like "1 man army" party forming is way better and much more fun. Indeed i wont GW2 to release, i wanna stay with GW foeveer ^^
Back to top Go down
Invoker Of Love

Invoker Of Love

Male
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : Archery, GW and relaxing with my friends

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime24/3/2009, 13:21

Granny wrote:
Graphics looks nice. I've seen GW2 screens somewhere(i don't remeber where but i did, maybe even guildwars.com) and they looked very similiar.
I hope GW2 wont be WoW with better graphics. I just want A-Net to save everything what's the best in GW. I don't really like "1 man army" party forming is way better and much more fun. Indeed i wont GW2 to release, i wanna stay with GW foeveer ^^

Lol Lets just all buy GW2 and become the best!
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

Male
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : slave... student

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime25/3/2009, 12:21

Yea when GW2 comes out we will form "UrgZ II" i hope.
The things that worries me is that world will be open and other races will start in other places of the world. So when i'll be Sylvari:P and some1 will be Charr we wont be able to play together on the beggining, and then it'll be hard to play together. I don't know if it's true, but some ppl said so.
Back to top Go down
Deaths Blade II

Deaths Blade II

Male
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Playing online shooters ^^

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime26/3/2009, 14:45

The game looks nice, but what I've experienced is that lately the mmorpg's pretty much fail with their kill xxxx monsters or collect xxx objects, as quest, and like premium item's for which you have to pay.
But back on topic, It could be that they added a smilar engine like the GuildWars 2 engine to test if people think it's a succes, But otherwise it could also be just completely different.

@ Granny. It may be true that when being another race you start at other places, but this is probably only going to be for the ''noob quests''. And UrgZ II would be awesome, I heard Guilds are going to offer a way bigger variety of options in the game this time, So yeah it would be really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bringer of Dizzeath

Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : student

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime29/3/2009, 21:16

Have they announced a release date yet? I keep checking guildwars.com and it still says "It'll be released when we're finished developing it". When it gets closer to being released, we should start a thread about who wants to play which race so that people can do the noob quests together if they so desire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wardens of The Forest (UrgZ) :: Off Topic-
Jump to: